(Candidates Joining After Graduation: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/SyllabusInstruction/officers/instructions/JINOC.pdf )
The applications are to be downloaded from website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
The selection procedure is as follows:
• Applicationwill be received only through ORDINARY POST.Application received
through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
• Short-listing criteria will be based on higher education and percentage ofmarks.
• Call up letters cumadmit cards for eligible short listed candidates will be posted,
indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during
March-April 2012. The shortlisted candidates can also download their
Call Letters cum admit card from website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
• All original certificates andmark sheets are to be produced at the time of written
• Results of theWritten Test will be announced on the same day.
• Those who qualify Written Test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical
Examination(Preliminary), whichmay take 1-2 days.
• Candidates declared Medically Temporary Unfit in the recruitment medical
examination can avail specialist reviewfromthe specifiedMilitaryHospitalwithin a
maximumperiod of 21 days. No further review/appeal is permissible.
• Candidates declaredMedically Permanent Unfit in the recruitment medicals can
appeal for specialist opinion in aMilitaryHospital within 21 days on payment ofRs.
40 /- by Military Receivable Order (MRO) on Government Treasury. (Medical
fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in the
designated Military Hospital will not be considered). No further review/
appeal is permissible.
• The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all respects
depending upon the available vacancies. The centre wise select list of candidates
(depending upon the numbers to be inducted) will be displayed at the respective
Recruitment Centres on 29 Jun 2012. All candidates whose names appear in the
Select list and have been declaredmedically fit in theRecruitmentMedical would be
required to report to INSChilka. However, enrolmentwill be subject toEnrolment
Medical fitness at INS Chilka.
• The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only.
Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim
admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection
procedure afresh provided that theymeet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
• Call letter for FinalMedical examinationwill be forwarded only tomedically qualified
candidates in the select list.Unsuccessful candidateswill not be intimated separately.
• All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification formalongwith
the Call letter for final medical examination and the candidates will be required to
submit the same to INSChilka after getting their antecedents verified on this formfrom
the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police
verification reports will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the
police verification formcan also be downloaded fromthe internet sitewww.nausenabharti.
nic.in immediately after the declaration of select list, toensure timely verification.
• No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a
period of six months.