Written Exam Instruction:
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
• The question paperwill comprise of four sections i.e.English, Science,Mathematics
• The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the
examination is available on website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
• Duration of question paper will be of one hour.
• The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
• PFT will consist of 1.6 Kmrun to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak
Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFTwill do so at their own risk.
• Medical examinationwill be conducted by authorisedmilitary doctors as permedical
standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
• Minimum height 157 cms.Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum
Chest expansion of 5 cms.
• Goodmental,medical and physical health free fromany disease/ disability, likely to
interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II.
• No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc.
infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective
surgery for eye sight etc.
• Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD
(Navy) in NO(Spl) 01/2008.
• Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar
removed from teeth prior to examination.